View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #64
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Is this true in general (able to access files in general)?

I saw this in another thread:

The files they are talking about are on the IOS device. Are you saying they can be edited without jail breaking?
Rooting/Jailbreaking to access the OS files is a different issue. Generally from what I hear is that Apple is so restrictive that you can't access anything other than what they tell you. As I've said several times, I have no problems accessing anything I want that's on my network. I don't want to mess with the OS, any OS. It works fine just the way it does.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote