View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #61
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
I don't get this misconception of having restricted access to files. I have absolutely no problem accessing any file I want on my iPad or iPhone. ...
Is this true in general (able to access files in general)?

I saw this in another thread:

Quote:
... Stanza allows this indirectly by having external CSS and template HTML. Of course you need to jailbreak to access the files, but that's why I jailbreak and why I still cling to Stanza. ...
The files they are talking about are on the IOS device. Are you saying they can be edited without jail breaking?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote