View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #14
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookbee View Post
And NEVER UPGRADE AN IPHONE 3G. I can't handle the software - by all accounts.
I can't speak for all 3G phones, but my husband and I are using jailbroken/unlocked 4.0 (not 4.01) on 8GB 3G models. However, I turned off wallpaper, multi-tasking and battery status during the jailbreak process.

4.0 is faster on my 3G at a few things (Safari) and slower at others (switching apps, looking up phone numbers).

But I've decided its worth it so I'm keeping it at 4.0.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote