View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Wow, sorry you're having problems on your 3GS. I upgraded mine to iOS4 a few weeks back and once I got several of my apps updated to new versions as well, all has been fine.

Btw, I watched your video review of the Opus...nice...it is one of the devices on my short list to add to my current collection...which is only a K1 and my iPhone!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote