View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 05:59 AM   #15
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Well, I tried - I put together an article for Wikipedia, however it has been rejected. It appears that the subject (Maggie Browne) does not have sufficient "notability". Unless I can find articles or newspaper cuttings that already discuss her or speak about her, other than in a "passing" fashion she would not qualify for an article.

If anyone knows of sources of such information (I've searched but can't find any that meet Wikipedia's criteria) let me know and I'll see if I can adapt the article.

I'll probably just do a section for the Hamer and Andrewes families and load them on my own family history based website.

In the meantime I have passed on her dates of birth and death to the owner of the "General Catalog of Old Books and Authors" site that was mentioned earlier. He says "I've added it to my master database already, but it will be a while before it makes its way to the online webpages, as I've currently got a lot on."

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote