View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:56 PM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayvon View Post
when viewed on the kindle create previewer, it looks very nice. I zoomed to 200% and it looked good. I also exported one of may pages as a pdf, opened it in photoshop and the image size was 2550 x 4083. this is where my ignorance (Out Out, you demons of stupidity) shines through. my document "set up" in InDesign says page size 980 x 612 pixels. somehow, this number is not related to the actual page's pixels, I don't quite understand why but there it is. Thank you for your patience, I am going to keep it as is for now.
Hi:

I've seen this phenomena before--the whole "pixels make no sense in inches" sort of thing.

If your exported image is is 2250x4083, I'd say it's pretty perfect, really, for ALL the various devices, etc.

Thanks for the nod to the avatar. Old Dogbert's been with me a looooong time. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote