View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:23 AM   #10
radbaddude
Zealot
radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurus View Post
Audible but not only about as loud as clicks from pushing buttons on mobile phones.

I was driven by the frustratingly inaccurate touchscreen of the Aura One to the Forma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongorash View Post
I absolutely love my Forma ! A big improvement on the Aura One - yes it is bigger but so much better to hold and I find myself reading more on the Forma than I ever did on any of my previous ereaders. I also don't notice any 'light band' down the side.

I moved to the Forma from the Aura One a while ago - primarily for the page turn buttons. The strange thing is that having desired a ereader with page turn buttons for so long I find that I rarely use the page turn buttons on the Forma as the touchscreen taps are so much more effective than on the Aura One.

If you can afford it - get it! (PS my page turn buttons are silent)

Awesome, thank you for the responses. Just ordered one from walmart.

Last edited by radbaddude; 02-03-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: quotes
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote