View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 07:09 AM   #9
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Forma, H2o v1
There are no blobs on my forma, lovely even lightning all over.
The buttons were stiffer at first and made more noise. I find that where I press the button makes a difference in firmness and in noise. My forma seems to get better with use, but the buttons are not getting loose or anything worrying.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote