View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 10:57 AM   #6
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I don't believe anything's been moved. Not in quite a few years, anyway.

PMs are also available from the "Quicklinks" submenu of the forum's top toolbar. There's also a link to Private Messages under the Welcome, <username> banner at the top/right of the page.
As far as I'm aware, those just send you to your own messages, rather than giving the ability to message someone else. Clicking on the name next to their comment on a thread just sends me to their profile page if I left click, or brings up a menu which relates more to windows functions than to MR functions, if I right click.

I'm sure there used to be either a little pm function near the person's username and avatar (next to the comments in a thread) OR it was a function, easy to find, on the profile page of the person one wanted to send a pm to.

I'm confused!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote