View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have a BT keyboard for my Max carta. It pairs, and the ereader accepts input (the escape key works) but the Onyx note-taking app won't accept input from the keyboard.

Does anyone know a good app I could use?
WPS Office version 10.4.3 works well enough for me. Found it on a link with some information that mdp had posted in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Anyway, I found a site - "apkhere" - in which the whole historical collection is kept. As written, I almost exclusively worked with Kingsoft Office (cn.wps.moffice_eng.apk) 5.7 and 5.12 .
The site below hosts from 5.1.2 (Nov 2012) up to version 10.4.3, published two days ago (Aug 18). They graciously host the historical value of 67 versions. I will use a few of them to further assess the sluggishness problem on the MaxCarta with the latest firmware.

www.apkhere.com/app/cn.wps.moffice_eng
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote