View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 02:01 AM   #15
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It listed "streaming movies, music, comics, TV and more" with no mention of books, so I didn't include it. Quite a few libraries have Hoopla, but only for video, music, and comics. It appears books are too expensive. Three of my libraries have Hoopla, but not for books.
That's not for me. That's way too hot. We've been about 10 degrees cooler than you, so good luck. If it gets too bad, head for the mountains.
Ok, I didn't realize that for Hoopla. Not something I've really looked into.

Yes, yes it is. Fortunately, we have AC. Unfortunately, it doesn't keep up at these temps but it's something. That's 100% why the family was going to come with me on my trip.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote