View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanche View Post
No, this was different. I am very familiar with the usual behaviour: The blacks don't get noticably lighter, but the white background goes gradually darker when I scribble. The difference is that this time, the blacks faded very quickly while I scribbled. I noticed right away that something wasn't normal. (I use my DR1000 a lot for scribbling on.)
It's possible that partial refreshes could effect both, and there's another variable involved that we don't know about which determines why it effects whites most of the time and occasionally blacks. Something related to the content on the screen maybe?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote