View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #793
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I love that font, and use it on my Kindles. I've found I like the georgia that comes with my Kobo Mini best on that device, for some reason. I don't know why.
Same here. I use Jon's compact Charis on my PW -- it's perfect (for me). I was also using it on my Kobo Mini but, since firmware version 2.5.0., Kobo slightly increased the font weight rendering and now I prefer the look of the native Georgia on the Mini.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote