Thread: Seriousness To Our Italian Members
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I was quite shocked to hear that the Italian Prime Minister, Mr. Berlusconi, told people who have been made homeless by the earthquake to regard having to live in a tent as being like "a weekend of camping"; it seems a somewhat thoughtless thing to say to people who have gone through such a terrible experience.
And it's not even one of his worst...

I need another "I didn't vote for him" T-shirt, just in case I'll spend my holidays abroad...

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote