View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmojo View Post
Thanks for the quick response, Adoby. I was afraid of that. I guess I'll sort my large library into the smaller ones, and then merge the smaller libraries into folders in one large cleaned up library.
Out of curiosity, why do you want to split your large library? If it's just for maintaining different topics, is there any reason you couldn't just add a "topic" field to your large library and filter on that whenever you need to view only books of a specific topic? You could even use the View Manager plugin to set up views to simulate multiple libraries.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote