View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #72
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Hmm... I don't know about the screen refresh. Is your battery low? With the battery board broken, it's possible that your battery could be drained dangerously low, which might make the iLiad malfunction. You should plug in your iLiad and see if this helps the screen refresh. Also, charge your iLiad after every 8 hours of use until you get it fixed.

Before you do any of this, you should open up the iLiad and measure the battery voltage directly. What is the battery voltage right now? Each battery should be between 3.2V and 4.2V. (Both in series should be between 6.4V and 8.4V.) Actually, 3.2V is very close to dangerously low. Your battery should absolutely never get lower than this. Li-polymer batteries should normally be kept above 3.4V.

About the reflash package, give me a few days to work on something. Eventually I'll come up with something you can use, but I'm a little busy right now so it might take a few days. Hopefully I'll post something during the weekend. If anyone else wants to give it a shot, too, go right ahead-- you may get it done faster than me.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote