View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Kenm,

Thanks so much for finding that! It is $50 cheaper than JCPenny. If anyone finds more places to pick this up post it here. This is my father's day present.
ColdSun,

Your best bet is to buy from Kohls. I received a flyer from them the other day. On Wednesday the 9th they ave a sale. The device will be $174.99, then there will be a mail in rebate for $15, making the final price $159.99. If you have one of the 20% coupons that come with the flyer, you can use that making the final cost about $125.99. I went to my local Kohls to see if they would have the device in store next week, but they were clueless and said that I should order online. My coupon is good for online and in store.
Hope that helps.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote