View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:47 AM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Pandigital Novel Now Selling at JC Penny

OK this isn't a duplicate post heh! I've been looking for a place to buy the Pandigital Novel when it comes out. I guess the only online store it is currently available for pre-order at JC Penny. When you put it in your shopping cart it reveals the fact that the item is backordered and isn't expected until 6/23/2010. Just a heads up for people interested. Maybe other retailers will carry it soon?

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...=searchresults

EDIT: Forgot to mention it is selling for $249, which is $50 more than I thought it would sell for... Also, it might be a better investment for the aPad iRobot Android Tablet. You can find them all over eBay right now from $165 to over $200. It seems there is some active customization and a future Android 2.1 version of this device. I found info over on the great new site, SlateDroid.

Last edited by ColdSun; 06-02-2010 at 02:06 AM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote