Thread: Calibre problem
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:43 AM   #4
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_reader View Post
Calibre gives the error message that it Could not change the on disk location of this book
That message started popping up about three or four versions ago. I just ignore it and close out the error message box.

I'm not sure exactly what causes it, but it might have something to do with the .epub file being open when you open the editor. I haven't been able to figure out the exact cause, because it only occurs once in a while, so I didn't report it, since I had no details to give as to when it occurs.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote