View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
Thanks for all this great info! I am on Windows and expect to be so unless Apple reveals a magical way to run Windows programs without virtualizing Windows :-)
There are very few windows programs that don't have a Mac counterpart. Either a Mac version of that specific app, or a similar (and usually better) native Mac option.

The main fault in the offerings is games. Very few PC games run on Macs... even though some of the more popular ones do. But, I much prefer my XBox 360 for gaming to a PC.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote