View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisegesis View Post
Can anyone create a website (similar to Project Gutenberg, Feedbooks, etc.) from which you can directly download files to the Kindle (for free), while using the Kindle browser?

In other words, let's say I have all my documents, ebooks, etc. on my website and I'd like to be able to use the 3G connection on the Kindle to download any of them at anytime. Can I do what Project Gutenberg has done with there website or do they have special permission from Amazon?
I suggest you re-post your question in the general forum below the Sticky Threads - to get more people reading and answering you. I'm sure folk are currently experimenting with the capabilities offered by the new browser in the K3.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote