View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
This is my favorite Charlotte Bronte.

I've added a picture, TOC and reformatted so as to include proper emdashes; also the italics now extend to adjacent punctuation because this looks so much better on the Sony Reader.
Do you have Book Cleaner set to handle emdashes? I've found that depending on what language you set for your default, you get different oddities on import. Book Cleaner can handle that on import to BD. What I will do is post my two Book Cleaner files with directions what to do with them.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote