View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:19 AM   #14
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Have you tried looking at SmashWords? It has far fewer books than Amazon, for the obvious reason that fewer sales are made.
If you were an author, where would you sell?
If I remember correctly, most of the authors who were on Smashwords back when I was paying attention to that were there in order to use Smashwords distribution service. For a while, it was the easiest way to be sold on retailers other than Amazon. I believe that's changed now, and that there is also another distribution service that some are using now, although I can't remember the name of it.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote