View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #1246
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
@pdurrant, thank you!
Can you please tell me:
1) Can KindleUnpack extract only TOC? For the purpose of my project I don't need all raw files;
2) How can I get location of TOC entries in a mobi8 file? So far, I can see that it only provides ordered TOC entry reference numbers. As a temporary solution to find percentage of a chapter is to calculated respective cumulative file sizes, but that's very rough.
The python code of KindleUnpack should tell you how to obtain all the information you need, if it's actually in the file.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote