Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Firmware Update 5.10.2
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 09:35 AM   #50
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3 BasicK/Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis2
Yeah, my Oasis 2 still can't handle my docs. At least I can now still operate it after attempting to open one. Before this update it would just be useless until a restart. But I still can't open docs and it still locks for a while and I still get the popup about downloading it again from store or whatever it says.

I haven't tried my Voyage, basic or old Oasis yet as they haven't been online in a while. I moved and I haven't found all my kindles yet.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote