View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:13 PM   #61
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
There is just something about how the font is on the top of the screen with a e-ink reader. Again, I can't explain it. It was a wonder when I got my first kindle, the K1 in 2008. And I still can't explain it. Eyes glide over and don't strain. They feel relaxed and I get get inside the story and forget everything else. With phone and tablet, i am always just outside of the story as I notice the reading part. The physical part of it. Again, I just can't explain it.
Yep. I can't explain it either. And, really, I don't think there is any real reason to feel obligated to explain it or "justify" it. eInk readers just work much, much better for me.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote