View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 06:39 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I think that I would like to get paid a bit more than 57 cents for 10 hours of work!

Audiobooks have two different artists to pay, the author and the reader. Good voice talent isn't cheap and is in heavy demand. Some audiobook voice talent also does voice work for Hollywood. I suspect that romance books read by the author's sister-in-law or next door neighbor aren't going to be in that high of demand.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote