View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #1302
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Will do. Nothing but ads today.
Weird the ad for $10 off discover showed up on my "special offers" now. I emailed a couple of books to my account and they came up on my KFHD without me syncing, and I guess that might be what triggered the special offers. Such as they are, lol.

My book I sideloaded was acting flakey before, and now it isn't. It kept closing when I hit the bottom part of the screen to get to the TSS.

The only flakey thing it is doing now is every 4 pages or so it reads (TSS) something that is not showing on the page. Hmmm......
new is offline   Reply With Quote