View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
I have a couple of old Sony laptops that I just did some work on and saw that Sony had their own multimedia servers a long time ago, as pointed out in the CNET article. I wonder what they plan to do now to make this a success when they have been unable to get this going in the past.
If they were being smart they would partner up with people who would be happy to do a sony-branded site, then again if that was the route they wanted to take then they would have taken that approach for the non-american versions of the sony bookstore since the likes of overdrive will heavily brand a site for you.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote