View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #224
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
However, only some of my books use the font (a really small minority) - most are still using some kind of Times Roman-esque font. I should also mention that Most of my books are epubs
This technique works only for LRF books. Epub books use a completely different renderer. Information on using custom fonts for epub books can be found in this thread.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote