View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #46
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Rita Toews reports on TeleRead that Read an E-Book Week was a big hit, and provides some impressive details here. For myself, I can report an increase of tenfold or more in the number of visitors and hits, and a LOT of downloads of the free novel Berserker. If even a fraction of those downloads are converted to sales of other books, or (better yet) referrals to others to find my site and buy, it could turn out to be a huge year for the SJB!

Here's looking forward to REBW2010... and congratulations, Rita!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote