View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The first ereader I ever used was a Sony 300. This is no big deal for me, because I prefer Kindle.
That is funny, I still have my first ereader in the closet, also a prs-300. It would be nice if Amazon made a small formfactor 5" frontlit eink Kindle. That is not going to happen once the 6" became the one size fits all.

The PRS-300 is almost as big as 6" readers now, only with a smaller display.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote