Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #121
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Thanks Kevin & Paola,

I should've realized it probably wouldn't be an issue to upgrading, but I wasn't sure how things hooked in and just how much was being replaced in a firmware upgrade. Mostly, I wanted to make sure updating the firmware without removing anything wouldn't lead to any sort of a bricking.

Last edited by TechniSol; 05-16-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Damned Auto-Mistake Keyboard
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote