View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #27
Alecia Stone
Explorer
Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think it's all to do with personal preference really. When I wrote my book, I had chapter titles right from the get-go. If I had completed the book without the chapter titles, I honestly don't think I would add it. I tend to read many young adult and children books, many of which use chapter headings, and I quite like them. I find coming up with chapter titles an enjoyable experience. It's also an effective exercise in learning how to summarise information.
Alecia Stone is offline   Reply With Quote