Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #400
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
@ixtab, one patch after another, so you're unstoppable, eh? Maybe it's worth to take a second look at idea of representing /mnt/us sub-directories as collections in Home screen? It's possible to group cc.db entries located directly at /mnt/us under a "virtual" collection (the same type as Dictionaries or Images collection) and then just filter entries from cc.db by /mnt/us/<currently selected subpath>/ and display found entries.

Yes, I probably could do it by myself. But you've took my POC patch for cover view and evolve it to usable state. So, I hope...
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote