View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Greenkeeper
Connoisseur
Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Maybe it's time I raise my prices, then. I've been at 99 cents since I started two years ago on the idea that since I write a series each volume should be cheaper so that the whole story doesn't get too expensive. I'm at three books so far at greater than 70k words each which seems a good deal at $2.97 for the set. Once I finish the planned five book series it'd be $4.95 for all. Sales have been very steady with the release of each new installment increasing total sales proportionally since my readers tend to buy all my books at once or within a short period of time, but I have been wondering if I'm not missing out on some profit by not going with the $2.99 price.
Greenkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote