View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #354
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Don't worry Poppaea ..... just sneak up on that little annoying kiwi (she'll never hear a leopard coming! ) and push that little beak into the ground! Then listen to the squawking!

The noise will cover up the click when we buy another ebook!

She's just jealous! Wants to join our "Ebooks Without Guilt" club!
Kiwis can outrun leopards, or failing that fly away (if we could)

I don't need to join your "Ebooks without guilt" club because I don't have any guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Oh. Do you want to be my friend???
And poppaea, you're at it again, trying to encourage others to feed your addiction.

I'm off to bask in the reflection off my halo, I haven't downloaded anything to my reader in since Friday night.

Poppea, maybe you do need to talk to me, kiwis are expert at buying books and making it look like like they didn't. ever heard of geo restrictions?
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote