View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #28
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Hi Kitten in Training!

Are you interested in translating a short story? I have two collections and while I am not sure about translating entire collections, perhaps a translation of a short that I can then offer on my website?

Let me know what you think. You mentioned in your earlier offer that you wanted to do this for MR--do you want to post the translation here? Let's chat when your hand is feeling better!!!

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote