View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 02:35 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It's really the physical size that's the issue. It's just not nice trying to read a page that's intended to be A4/Letter size on a 6" screen.

PDF is a far from ideal format for eBooks. Although ones created for the Reader's screen size can (and do) look good, they still have the problem that they aren't re-sizeable, like the other book formats are. For example, I like to read my Sony Reader "LRF" format book is "small" size in good light, but go up to "medium" font size when I'm tired, or if poor light. I can do that with LRF, but not with PDF.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote