View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:33 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitolee
2. I've tried without success to make custom page breaks in BD. Sometimes they work and sometimes not. I have tried with user page breaks checked and unchecked.

I advance to where i want to insert the break and click on one of the three BR buttons on the Corrector menu sidebar. Usually break before the selected paragraph. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't.
Strange - page breaks work fine for me provided you have "User Page Breaks" set on the options screen.

Quote:
A related issue is that there seems to normally be a pagebreak before every title. When I tried to generate a page break by using a second title within two paragraphs of the first, it did not make the automatic page break.
That's correct - if you have a second title on the same page as the first, you don't get an automatic page break at the 2nd one. Just insert a manual page break before the 2nd title - that works fine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote