View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyavenard View Post
Guys, can you not post irrelevant questions in this thread such as how unzip or download a file etc. That's such useless noise.
That a google search would have answered in two minutes. If you can't even unzip a file, don't bother asking, and surely don't mess with your kindle !
Thanks for that response. I do not consider myself a novice PC user so I dont appreciate comments like yours! Having spent the better part of yesterday following your instructions to a T, they simply do not work for me. So I try to troubleshoot and ask questions that I think are relevant to my problems (as you suggest that it is not your instructions that are at fault) and you come back with a 'google' response. Well, I do a google and all it does it get me back to this thread.

And wasnt it only yesterday you realised that the instructions for the Kindle 2 did not work for the International version anyway? And this was after others were telling you of their problems.

I appreciate all that you are doing in trying to do these hacks, but really, do not appreciate your comment above. It is like being back at school, somewhere I left a long time ago. I have zipped and unzipped many files in my lifetime but have never experienced this issue before.
Thanks. I wont bother you again.

Last edited by Pushka; 10-31-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote