View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 10:10 AM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple dave
I'm getting the reader today so I will be able to check how all the books I made will look. I decided to go with the pdf format even though it sounds like the reader handles rtf better, because I'm very particular about fonts and I like the abilty of pdf to embed fonts.
Perhaps a good idea to try out the different book formats once you get the Reader and see which you prefer in practice? One of the down-sides of PDFs, for example, is that you can't zoom in on them as you can with RTFs.

I guess it depends as well whether you're formatted a book to read once and then "throw away", or formatting it to keep and read many times. The nice thing about RTF is that you can format it nicely for the Reader in a few seconds; having no experience of the LRF or PDF tools I've no idea how long they take to use.

Anyway, enjoy your Reader when it arrives - I think you've made an excellent choice in buying one!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote