View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 04:33 AM   #59
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Unfortunately that wouldn't be an option for me as I can only read on e-ink. For now the sizes I can read on kindles are fine. I can still do 2 more larger, which I hope will last me for a few more years. I'll reassess at that point.
You could get one of the Android E-ink tablets/readers (whatever you want to call them) and install Moon+ on that.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote