View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:26 PM   #56
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I was going to say. Doesn't matter what size screen I am reading on, my eyes don't change. The size font I use doesn't change from my kindle to my phone. I can't suddenly make it smaller and still see the letters. I don't read on my phone very much, I am probably a step below your font. At least for now. I used to be #3 on kindles, I am now #4. So I expect that to continue going down hill for me.
Checking on my Oasis, I can to go #6 and not have those spaces in between the words. So I have a bit of time to go before I have to worry about that. At #7, things are not justified anymore. Its just ragged on my Oasis. So they don't even try at that point.
That's why I don't like Kindles. You can't always get a font size to your liking - once you get to the larger sizes it goes from a little too small to huge in one step. Moon+ is great for that - you can go up in size point by point so you'll always find a font size that works for you.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote