View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #55
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
All of those should support hyphenation with some app or what came with the device. So I see no problem with justified. Just don't use the Kindle app as that's hit and very miss.
I see a problem with hyphenation - I don't like it. I just use apps that can do left justified. Also on the S6 it would end up with almost every line hyphenated.

So I guess you hate reading posts on MobileRead? It's left justified.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote