View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #270
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfudder View Post
Just FYI, I'm using v 2.0.14. I'm getting the problem with ALL books I try to merge, so I don't think it's specific to the books. Is there some step I could be missing or something?

In any case, attached are a couple of the books I've merged and the epub I get when I merge them. Notice that both books have tables of contents, and they are shown in the resulting merged book, but there is no TOC for the anthology itself, showing both books as entries.
What are you using to read the resulting EPUB that you don't see a TOC?

Because I see exactly the TOC I expected to see in the merged EPUB you posted. I didn't merge them--I just looked inside the EPUBs you posted.

The only thing I can thing of (other than you're using a different reader) is that you mean an in-line TOC in the pages of the EPUB instead of the meta-data TOC...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	152117  
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote