View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:32 PM   #268
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfudder View Post
Fantastic tool. But obviously I'm doing something wrong - why is it not generating a TOC for me at all? Each book has their own (they had it when they were single books), but there's no TOC for the anthology as a whole. The only configuration option I can see about it is the checkbox with the text 'Insert Table of Contents entry for each title?' and I have that checked - but still no TOC.
We were having a problem with books with single TOC items, but it was fixed in the last release.

Can you post the epubs (or a couple of them) that have that problem? Or upload them somewhere and PM me the link?
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote