Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #914
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Dear David,
I have some 1800 books on my Aura too (with only 1 Gb available because I have many "complete works", and a number of illustrated books), but my sqlite database weighs 262Mo. I wonder whether this would be why the Aura is much slower than it was, and why communication with Calibre is so heavy (some 3 minutes to send metadata to the reader). So I'm very interested in compacting the database, and I downloaded the program you indicated but I can't find a user's guide, and have no idea how to compact. Do you know where I can find a guide?
As you are using calibre, install my Kobo Utilities plugin. Among other things, it can compress the database.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote