View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
The firmware of all readers should be able to handle thinspace, but not all fonts contain the thinspace glyph. So I guess you can say that it is a matter of fonts rather than the readers. But there are fonts that does not contain the thinspace glyph. Personally I prefer to use thinspace only where I embed a font I know contain this glyph.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote