View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
Didn't people also say that the touch had a better display than the k3? And that has a lighter bezel.
It varies. It just seems the K4 suffers from this issue more than the K3 or K5. Amazon finally tried to fix it with the last firmware update. It didn't do anything really. The Bezel change and it looks like maybe the glass changed too. It looks cleaner. I need more pics of different units though. I want one if they did improved it for a cleaner look.
I'll sell mine for $20, probably all I could get for it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote